Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What O'Sullivan thinking.........



by Chih Hao Wu 

Studying English often makes me disappoint. Actually, I think I am a stupid language learner. Because I have already paid whole tuition, I have to study hard. But English also a important language for everyone to study in the world. I usually put shit face because I dissatisfy on my English. The other reason why I often put shit face is headache. I like workout. Because after I have high intensity training, I usually have lower resistance. Therefore I have headache cause me to face like shit. The last why I shit face is I am starving. People who know me enough usually know that I become hungry quickly. I usually 3 or 4 hour I need to eat a meal. Actually, I like I am pleased person, but I can not control that hunger, headache, disappointment. Sometimes, I am thinking about that why I am a idiotic language learner. I recall that how I learned Chinese in past. I remember that when I was in high school. First term I failed on Chinese. Then I did not know what wrong with my Chinese. Now I feel laughable. It likes my English very poor, stupid, silly, and ridiculous. But I do not want to give up. I just do my best in studying English. Actually, in my opinion, I am good at calculus, chemistry, dynamics, thermostatic. Because when I was in university, I got high scores. Specially calculus I like it. Calculus is more interesting than studying English. I like Trigonometry  sin cos tan cot sec csc. If English writing class can change to calculus in English, it is enjoyable for me. Hahaha. Whenever I study reading Encounters story, it makes me crazy to sleep. It likes sleeping drugs. hahaha Every night when I can not sleep well, I just take it and read it. I will sleep very very well. Say true the book is really boring. Maybe is I do not understand the author.
Finally, I think that time is really fast. This quarter will be end. In the future, I think I will miss you guys. I really treasure our friendship and last time of classes. Last, time will be end. Everyone will come back his/her country or go to his/her dream university. I hope that we are always friend. Hahahaha end bye good night.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are good at calculus, chemistry, dynamics, thermostatic!! that's good!! I envy you! I don't like that but I like English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let that made you disappoint. You are good at calulus which also made a lot of people including me going mad, so we envy you. I think studying English not good means nothing, don't let that bothered you. Best wishes for your future. by yuanbo

    ReplyDelete