Thursday, November 15, 2012

my future cafe

By---Jane Wang

I like watching movies, and the most memorable movie I have watched is The 36th story. Today I don't want to talk about this movie, but I want to talk about how this movie effect me. 
When I was young, I want to set up a cafe. I dreamed on day I can surrounded by the aromas of coffee and can make delicious cake by myself. However, I changed my mind after watching that movie. In that movie, the heroine set up a cafe which is so special that made me feel very amazed. Therefore, now I want to set up a cafe like the one in the movies. 
My future coffee bar is called EX-memory Coffee. E is means EnjoyX is means exchange, and Ex-memory is means exchange your sweet memories.
That is a café, but it is more than a café. Whenever you buy a cup of coffee in this cafe, you will have a chance to change your life. In addition to coffee and cakes, there are so many things people leave there, for instance, an old book, a brooch, an old CDYou can find whatever you like there, and use whatever you dislike or something is no use to you to barter it. For example,if you have a used bike,and these days you want to have a comfortable chair, you can look for it in my bar. If we have,you can use your bike to change this chair and bring it to home for free. Things there can always make you surprised. Maybe you will find something that reminds you of your childhood, or you will meet something that you never see. In return, you should buy a cup of coffee in this café, and you will get a card. Please take care of your card. Only with this card, you can do the bartering.
In addition, In our coffee house, you not only can enjoy the fragrance of coffee, delicious cake, meaningful exchange, but also can learn how to make the fancy coffee. We have several varieties of fancy coffees,and if you want to learn each of them or just want to have a try, you only should pay $10 for once time.
Do you like my future cafe? It is a little bit different from the one in the movie, but I think it is interesting and attractive.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! That's sounds good! I hope you run this cafe in the future. I'll visit everyday~ you know, I really like coffee~ and coffee and cake is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea. Althuogh I don't like drink coffee, I will go to that cafe because I can make a lot of friends in there. I think you should perfect your idea and run a cafe immediatly. BY Yuanbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, it seems to me that cafe will attract many people who are interesting to drink a tasty coffee. I wish you all the best with your fantastic cafe...

    ALSHEHRI

    ReplyDelete