Saturday, November 17, 2012

Self-motivation

By. Simon Jiang
     
     Self-motivation means the desire to do things, which is very important in personal life. I think only a person who has high motivation can he works well. In my opinion, high self-motivation is consists of three parts, which are positive thinking, self-esteem, and own strong goals.

     I think if you want to gain your self-motivation, positive thinking is a necessary. It’s harmful for us to think about the negative consequence when we meet with troubles. For example, once I was doing an electrical experiment. This experiment was about measuring the current and voltage when a triode fused. But after several times testing, I can’t testing the result, and two triodes had been burned instead. I was so upset and worried about it. But I was not lost confidence. I came down at first, reviewing the laboratory manual to find problems, and did it again. I finished this experiment eventually.  

     Secondly, the motivation I have is not only showed in study, but also in my daily life. I always participate in Community Activities. I like to help with people because it makes me happy. Through these activities, I can not only boost self-esteem which let me confident.

      Last but not least, setting a goal is a key part of building self-motivation. When we set a goal, we will properly focus our goals and never change it. We also have made a long-term plan so that we can keep track of our progress. It’s inevitable that we’ll encounter periods of low energy, bad luck, and even the occasional failure. But I think we can overcome these problems with high self-motivation.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for good posting! I like the contents. I try to do positive thinking nowadays because I'm alone in foreign country, so if I think negatively I will be depressed. However, self-esteem and strong goal is hard thing... I have to try my best! by.Jina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I read your articles. I agree your opinion. I think positive thinking is the best way to achieve our goals. As you say, it is related to our life. It is difficult to think positively, because we face some obstacle in the process of achieving our goal. But I think we should think positively for our goal in that case.

    By Kosuke

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah,I agree with your opinions. I think rewarding yourself when you achieve the goals alos is a good way to gain the self-motivation. by yuanbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thanx for amazing blog, most people should do the best in order to achieve their goals , so they have to keep on self-motivation and being positive workers. It is not easy task to build up the future;therefore, everyone should be confident to reach his goal.

    ALSHEHRI

    ReplyDelete