Thursday, November 1, 2012

Psychic Phenomenon

              By Marina Moto


 

                Hi everyone! Today, I’d like to tell my true story. But first, I want to ask you two questions. “Have you ever experienced psychic phenomenon?” and “If you haven’t, do you believe psychic phenomenon?”
                My mother and I had a sad experience when I was a middle school student. My mother and I traveled to Saipan, which is located in Pacific Ocean. Saipan used to belong to Japan, but it belongs to the U.S. now. Saipan is one of sightseeing area as popular as Hawaii and Guam, in Japan. It is smaller than Hawaii and Guam, but I enjoyed swimming, snorkeling and going shopping in five days. As soon as we were tired, we went back to our hotel room.
                Second day of the travel, I lay on the bed after I took a shower. I was going to sleep because I was very tired, but I heard foot step around my foot. I thought that the footstep came from next to the door, so I slept well in that night.
                In the morning of third day, my mother had woken up already when I woke up. And she said me she couldn’t sleep well, so I asked her why she couldn’t sleep well. After I asked her, she began to tell me about last night. She said, “I heard the sound which the door was rattled heavily, and the sound didn’t stop long time. I opened the door cautiously as soon as the sound stopped. But nobody was in front of the door, and I heard the sound several times. That’s why I couldn’t sleep”. She had never experienced psychic phenomenon, so she was very nervous. In that afternoon, my grandmother came to call my mother suddenly. And my grandmother told my mother one of our relative had dead in last night. She was very familiar with us especially my mother. When my mother and I heard from my grandmother, she was very sad without fear of last night. And my mother thought that she came to say us good bye. So we haven’t been afraid of this happening anymore.
                This is my true story. Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow,,, that's very strange..and so scary.. I can't believe that.. I think I've never experience that phenomenon and I don't want to experience never.. but your story is good for you, because your relative can say good bye to you. by jina

    ReplyDelete