Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to have a perfect body


By Chih Hao Wu






Everyone likes good-looking because it may attract the opposite sex. I have a dream. I want everyone have dream body. I have been learning workout about four years, so I have long experience. I learned how to train, how to eat, and how to do aerobic exercise, let it has maximum effect. Actually, I do not have any license, but I think it is enough to teach how to keep perfect body. I try to make easily to understand.

What is body fat? It is how much fat in your body. It can let you look like thin, slim, plump or fat. I have some photos to show you what different about body fat10% to body fat50%. Which are you? Which do you like? Go to your dream body is not difficult if you follow my instruction. That is why I keep my body fat about 10%-15% is easy.
What is aerobic exercise? It usually has regular breathing. It likes swimming, running, biking, dancing, jogging, mountain climbing, yoga. They are all good aerobic exercise. How to do effective aerobic exercise? 45-60minutes before you do aerobic exercise. You have to eat some simple carbohydrate food like fruit, toast, bread, cereal, milk, and soymilk. Make sure to have carbohydrate. Because carbohydrate is important in human body like car must have gas. You must have enough carbohydrate. The fat will burn. Therefore remember this. Empty stomach exercise must make you become very very fat. Do not empty stomach to do exercise. I usually eat banana, milk, soymilk, wheat toast, or sport beans before workout. While you are doing aerobic exercise, keep drink water and some simple carbohydrate. How long is the best way to do aerobic exercise? 30 minutes to 60 minutes. 30minutes is the minimum limit because after 30minutes, the fat just starts to burn. 60minutes is the best time to burn the fat.  How intense aerobic exercise is enough?? The intense is talk about heartbeat rate. The heartbeat rate has to keep 120 heartbeat rate/minutes and continue 30minutes to 60minutes. 120 heartbeat rate/minutes is easy to keep. If you want to reduce the fat quickly. The best way is keep 160 h/m or above and continue 1 hour. If you want to reduce the fat effortlessly, keep 120 h/m and continue 1 hour. So it depends on what you want. 
I am happy to teach how to reduce fat. If everyone has any questions about reduce fat and want to know more detail, I am glad to explain anything what you want to know. Actually, I think I can keep 10%-15%body fat is 50% workout and 50% what you eat. Therefore some people said you are what you eat. Maybe next time I will announce how to eat every day.

4 comments:

  1. by yuanbo
    Yeah, I think eating health food and doing exerciesis are not only the good ideas to reduce the fat, but also the good methods to keep us health. Everyone want to enjoy the life, and he most important thing is health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to get the muscle. Because I am afraid of being fat. The life in America makes us fat easily. American foods are big and having high calories. So, I am used to go to the gym. But I have not played sports for a long time since high school. I lost stamina. In the next time, please teach me how to get the muscle and play sports with me.

    by kosuke aoshima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. oats

    ReplyDelete