Thursday, November 8, 2012

Visual Learner


Hebah Basahel



Visual Learner
 I am a visual learner and my favorite three strategies for learning visually are taking notes, using power point, and reading. The first strategy that help me to learn is through taking notes .For example, when the teachers make their lectures, I write down some important information .Also, when the teacher uses the white board, I take notes and write summary for my lesson . The second useful strategy of learning is power point. For instance, when someone explains information by using power point, I can understand more better than without it because he or she uses pictures, videos, and maps. In addition, the information which is the power point lesson is organized, so the power point is the best way to explain information to people. The last strategy of learning is through reading. For example, when you read books, or newspapers, you can see a lot of new vocabulary. Also, when you read something more than once, you can understand better than last time, and your reading is improved. Learning visually helps me understand better than other kinds of learning styles, and these three strategies of learning visually are my particular three ways to learn : taking notes, using power point, and reading.

 
 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. I am also a visual leaner. I like reading. I can remember new words from reading and think a a lot about the story. Maps, pictures, videos can give me a deeper impresion of the lecture and help me to understand it. But I am not good at taking notes.Because I am not good at listening, I should pay more attention to listening.I have no extra time to focus on taking nates. However, taking notes is very important especially you are listen to a lecture. Now, I want to improve both my listening and the ability of taking notes.

    ----By Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a good topic,and visual is a very important thing in learning.I'm also a visual learner.Making strange things to be visual is a good way to understand.I always take notes when I learn something new.Also,I could change something I heard to visual.Thanks for your blog.
    By Alice

    ReplyDelete