Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Travel

Hi, everyone!! I would like to write about traveling in this time. Do you like to travel? I like to travel. Travel is one of my hobbies. We can find many things by travel, for example, the culture, the custom, the food, and the personality in the country and so on. As we know that, we can compare to our own country. I am interested in that. I would like to know about different country more. If we take a fancy to the country, we may go to that country again. We may know each country’s good points by traveling. By the way, there are kinds of traveling. It is the difference of the purpose, for instance, sightseeing, finding myself, school trip, and celebration such as a honeymoon. We travel with having the purpose. I often travel for sightseeing. Actually, I traveled to Europe in this September. I stayed in hostel because I do not have much money. It is cheaper than standard hotel, but I can’t stay in single room. I have to share the room with the other people in the hostel. It is not convenient. Because the other people sometimes was snoring. So, I can’t sleep. But there are some good points too. It is that I can meet some people in another country. I am not good English. So, I talked just Japanese traveler. I know most of the traveler in the hostel can speak in English. I am studying English now in here. So, I think I want to talk with many people in some countries in the next travel. I may travel to your countries. Please guide your country for me in the time. Then I am interested in foreign country. If you can do, please teach me about the culture of your country.
 
By KOSUKE AOSHIMA

4 comments:

  1. I also like to travel. If you have chance to travel in Taiwan, let me know. If I have spare time, I could play with you. I also can recommend that where is good for you ti visit.

    By Chih Hao Wu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like travel too. I want to trip to Japan next summer because I’ve never been to Japan before. I wanna see the highly commercialized city of Tokyo, the grace shape of the Fuji mountain and old temples in Kyoto. I also want to know more about Japanese culture and customs.

    BY SIMON

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think travelling is one of the most important part in my life. I love travelling. Every vacation time i went to different places to start a brief, different but colorful life. I like meet different people. Because they don't know who are you before, and they do not know what you did. You can talk to them freely and learn some charaters and interesting stories which you never know.That is a very imaging feeling which I really enjoy it. I like taking pictures of different style of buildings. That kind of pictures is one of my collections. Because I think buildings are the reflect of the cultures. I like to learen diffeent cultures.

    ---By Jane Wang

    ReplyDelete
  4. As everyone said here, I also like traveling. In my case I traveled a lot inside my country and one time abroad. I was almost everywhere in my country because there are many beautiful places there. Once I was in Turkey, but honestly it is very hot place even compare with Riverside.

    By Bakhytzhan

    ReplyDelete